Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Don't Love You Anymore

Two months ago, I noticed his coldness towards me. Me being used to being pampered and cared for was bothered. Until one day I asked him.. Do you still love me?

"No, I don't love you anymore and I am considering separation" 

I felt like a pale of cold freezing water was poured into my whole being. I cried so hard and got hysterical because I didn't understand where did it come from. I didn't understand why it has to be that way. Just a week ago we were very okay. We were the usual us, I love You text messages, him bringing me stuff from work...and suddenly? It just didn't make sense. I asked why. He cried and said he is scared he might not be able to provide for us anymore and separating with me came to his mind so he won't have to think of me anymore. I wanted to shout at him, I wanted to slap him but I just broke down. I can't believe I am experiencing such agonizing pain! I wished it was just a bad dream....but as I banged my head on the wall, I felt the pain...I was in a reality. He tried to console me but the pain is just so excruciating....very excruciating that I wanted to disappear right there and then...

I know that from that moment, nothing will ever be the same again....That day started my painful journey, self rediscovery and newfound love  in attempting to restore my relationship with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment